Sorry this article is not available in your chosen language.
Photos That Will Change The Way You View The World
They are the monuments, places, and landmarks that are so widely photographed, we feel we know them completely. But when you stop to really think about it, how well do you really know the world around you?
We see the same angles again and again, but when you are forced to change your perspective, a whole new world opens up before your eyes.
Here are photos that will change the way you view things.
1. This is the Bavarian town of Nördlingen, which was built in a 14-million-year-old meteor impact crater.
2. The end of the Great Wall of China.
3. The place where old tires go to die.
4. In case you need reminding that Cairo is a very old city...
5. ... it has built up a lot since the pyramids.